Friday, October 17, 2014

Stamp of the Month Bumper Crop

 I have a bumper crop of lovely artwork created with the October Stamp of the Month "Home for the Holidays". This is one stamp set that will remain in my collection and be put to use again and again.

It just so happens that I have very generous "upline" {team leaders} who reward our accomplishments with their fabulous creations. Over the course of the last few months, I've enjoyed receiving happy mail from both Brenda Rose and Karen Pedersen.

Here are some of the most recent pieces I've been gifted:




It's wonderful to have the support of team leaders and fellow team mates at Close To My Heart.
It's one of the many things I love about being part of it all!

I recreated this gift box right from a page in the Annual Inspirations Book
This charming little piece has been my featured make-take at events this month and everyone has just loved it. Let's face it, that bear is adorable!


Here's a closer look at "Home for the Holidays"

Coordinates with specified Art Philosophy cuts .... Bonus!
It's only available until October 31st. 
You'll find it right HERE

Thanks for stopping by ... enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!