Sunday, June 29, 2014

Retirement Party ... Gifts Included!

No ... I'm NOT retiring ... are you kidding me? That's never gonna happen in my paper-lovin-world!

BUT .. what is about to retire are some fabulous products from Close To My Heart. With the arrival of new product in August, it's time to make one more little trip through the current Spring-Summer 2014 Idea Book. Especially important if you have an ongoing project using a specific paper collection! 

Here's a quick run down .... these are the biggies for most of us:



Ariana
Babycakes
Balloon Ride
Ivy Lane
Jubilee
Laughing Lola
Lollydoodle
Pro Player ***No Longer Available!
Sarita
Skylark
Timberline

Here's your link to PAPER COLLECTIONS





This includes all of  the current Scrapbooking and Cardmaking Kits!

Here's your link to WORKSHOPS ON THE GO


To see the listing for retiring My Acrylix Stamps, cardstock, ink pads, ribbon, washi tape, and more


Now here's the Party part:

I have 25 Fabulous Prizes to give away!
Product, supplies, and even finished gift items!

One lucky duck will win a completely finished, photo-ready Workshop on the Go of their choice 
from the 
2014-15 Annual Inspiration Book coming August 1st!


It's this easy ....

1. Place an online order in any amount via my website margvp.ctmh.com

2. When I receive order confirmation, I will contact you and have you pick a number between 1 and 25

3. You win! I ship! ..... just keeping it simple here at The Tator Patch!

Glad you stopped by ... 
I look forward to sending something special your way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!