Thursday, May 29, 2014

EMS Sketch Challenge 56

It's been a long time since I've participated in a Challenge! One of my favorite sketch challenge blogs belongs to the very talented Cheryl Even. Love love love her sketches and when I saw this month's edition I knew exactly what to do with the photos I swiped from my nephew's Facebook page!

My nephew's love of fitness and the outdoors really shines in these photos he posted earlier this month. He's got great energy and is one of the most fun loving kids I've ever met! AND we share the same initials .... so there!

I used a flip flap to add an additional photo and to write him a personal note. This way he can display the page and keep the note private .... (otherwise I'm quite sure his buddies would have a blast teasing him about his scrapbooking auntie!)

This is the May 2014 EMS Sketch

Please take a gander on over to Even More Scrapping to see what Cheryl has in store for us .... another sketch, a little inspiration? ..... check it out!

{Thanks for stopping by}

Supplies used: Close To My Heart Timberline Paper Pack and Stickease, Kraft Alpha, Flip-Flap, Goldrush ink, and Dimensional Alphabets (retired).

2 comments:

  1. What a great page! The Timberline papers were a perfect choice to complement these photos, and I love the combination of the Kraft Aphas and the Dimensional Elements to create your title. Fabulous job, and thanks for playing along with this month's sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout and story.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!