Saturday, April 12, 2014

Art Philosophy: For the Love of Rolled Flowers


When the Art Philosophy cartridge hit the scene a few years ago I was inspired to wander outside my box and expand my creative skills. There are several rolled flower cuts on the Art Phil cartridge that allow me to make pretty little things like this:


It's not like me to be all blingy and flowery but Art Phil makes it easy for me to create something special for someone who is blingy and flowery .... Gotta love that!


Supplies used:
Art Philosophy Cartridge
Ariana B&T paper
White Daisy CS
Crystal Blue Ink
My Creations Kraft Ring Box
Sparkles Flourishes




I'd love for you to join 
The Spud Buds in April!

Receive over $400 worth of product* for only $99!

Join Close To My Heart as an Independent Consultant April 1–30, 2014, and receive your favorite favourite “art-full” Close To My Heart Cricut® collection FREE! Our New Consultant Kit is just $99 and comes packed with nearly triple the retail value in products and supplies to help you succeed. Plus, when you qualify for the Straight To The Top program, you will be refunded the price of your New Consultant Kit. Select your FREE Cricut® collection—retail priced at $99—when you order your New Consultant Kit and watch your new business soar!
Contact me for more details.

Thanks for stopping by! .... 
Now go get all blingy and flowery .... 
or not!

6 comments:

  1. Hi marg! What a beautiful box!! I have not yet made this type of rolled flower- you have inspired me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No this isn't like you, BUT it's beautiful! I am glad you steeped out of your comfort zone to make this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOOOO beautiful!! I love how you inked the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marg.....this is gorgeous!!!! Love, Love your flower....you are one creative tator!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Artiste and Art Philosophy carts never get old, do they? There is always something new to try.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!