Sunday, February 2, 2014

Rose Blossom Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Rose Blossom Garden Blog Hop!
This time around we're featuring newly released products from the Spring-Summer 2014 Idea Book. We all have our favorites and one of mine is the marvelous outdoorsy Timberline collection.
Here's a layout I made using some favorite photos of my oldest grandson:

 



I love the pop of Lagoon in Timberline's color combo. Mix-match colors with a splash of nostalgia and a kick of plaid make Timberline versatile and fun!

I'm sharing the Timberline Workshop on the Go layouts too! Some of you know that I'm a huge fan of Close To My Heart's workshops and the Timberline kit did not disappoint. The exclusive D-Size stamp set is remarkable and sure to become a mainstay in my ever growing My Acrylix library.






Look for these and other awesome newly released products HERE!


 
 See all the new Workshop on the Go kits HERE!



We hope you're enjoying your journey through the Rose Blossom Garden today. We aim to share and inspire. Now .... hop on over to visit the wildly talented and oh so adorable Kim Hill!

In case you need to re-route here's the list of Rose Blossom hop-stops:

***Marg (your are here!)
Kim H


9 comments:

  1. Great work with Timberline, Marg! All of the details and the way you used the stickers are perfect! This is a great paper packet for you and all of you pictures. I have a feeling we will see many more Timberline projects in the days to come! Thanks for being such a great team member!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi marg! Your pages are perfect! I always love seeing the pages and cards you create! You are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marg, you simply amaze me with your layouts! Do you know that all those pages you created would have taken me a month! Your pages are always perfect from the picture you display to the very last detail. I love to visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layouts, Marg! Makes me ALMOST want to go camping... if I could just take my shower and hairdryer with me! :) Honestly, I love what you did with that cute paper and the complements! That paper was just MADE for your photos!! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pages Marg. Each and every layout matches so nicely and is put together so well. Thanks for sharing your talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marg, your TOO funny! (I don't think I've ever been called adorable!) :-) Love the Timberline collection and your pages are just outstanding. (Feel free to scrap my 1000s of hiking pictures for me…) LOL! Thanks for your inspiration in art and business both! You are one amazingly talented lady. I'm a lucky kid to know you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such GORGEOUS layouts. I am in love with the Timberline collection. You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layouts are so fun. Perfect pictures for that first layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marg, I love your layout! I knew you and Timberline would be a perfect match. I really like the Explore title and all your embellishments, a perfectly balanced layout. The colors are just right too. You always manage to create great layouts but yet the photos are still the main focus. I think that is a talent and you have it my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!