Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Paper Anniversary Gift Album

Paper + Studio J = Surprise Gift

My daughter and son-in-law celebrated their first wedding anniversary last week! So, in keeping with tradition (all be it a fading one), I used photos from their Florida 2013 vacation to make them an album for their "Paper Anniversary".


The title page was created using the  "No Limits" pattern and Footloose digital paper in Studio J



This is a "Love Your Layout" project created using THIS Studio J video tutorial from May 2013.



I made these Footloose layouts about 2 years ago and stashed them away until the perfect photos came along! These layouts are based on pages originally created by Karen Pedersen. I left space for my daughter to add journal boxes.



The Footloose papers have long been retired but are available in digital form at Studio J. I was able to create a number of photo collages using the No Limits pattern and components from the Footloose collection.





There are 6  pages fitted with sheets of Footloose papers for my daughter to add more photos, journaling, and memorabilia. I included a variety of journal cards and embellishments for her to complete the album.

I loved putting this album together and my daughter and son-in-law were very happy to receive it!

So there you go ...... Paper meets Studio J!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Marg! This is amazing! You could teach a class on the wonders of Studio J!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!