Thursday, July 11, 2013

Convention 2013 Card Swap

While I'm busy cutting new papers, inking new stamps, and experimenting with fabric I'd like to recap some of my Orlando Convention favorites.

Card swapping is not organized by corp but is a voluntary, self-organizing activity and one that I look forward to. Here are just some of the lovely cards I had the pleasure of bringing home:

**Note: I've included the Consultant's name on each photo if the card included a business card or signature.

 
 


 












 
 
 

 
My thanks to the fellow consultants who took the time to create these beauties.
It was wonderful meeting you and I hope to swap with you all again at 
Convention 2014 in Anaheim, CA next June!

4 comments:

  1. Boy, you received a great assortment of cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! Its so fun to see what others come up with.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!