Friday, July 12, 2013

Can-Do Canvas!

I really don't know what took me so long to give Close To My Heart's Canvas Workshop a try. Even after a perfectly wonderful show and tell by my upline Brenda Rose, I still avoided it! No particular reason .... maybe I thought it was time consuming, or I didn't have the "right" photos, no place to hang it, or that it just wasn't my style.

Well, I was totally wrong as can be on all counts! This piece took me about an hour, I used two favorite photos from my daughter's wedding, I will proudly display this on a stand in the living room, and it was fun and rewarding to work outside my box!

Here it is:

 
This is my favorite family photo from my daughter's wedding.
This was a happy, happy day for us and this photo will always make me smile!
Besides, we don't well with "formal-standup-straight-look-serious" photos.
Our photographer is the lovely and talented Beverly Van Dell

 
And the BEST-EVER part?
 
You can purchase this kit during the month of July for 50% OFF!
No minimum purchase required .... just $19.95 right up front!
 
 
 Work the Workshop
50% off Workshops on the Go® canvas art kit
 July 2013 Constant Campaign: Work the Workshop

Get the gorgeous Workshops on the Go® canvas art kit for half price in July — no qualifying purchase required! From July 1– July 31 you can get this trendy kit to create your own canvas art to hang in your home, regularly priced at $39.95, now discounted to $19.95 — more than 50% off! Take papercrafting to the next level with this adorable home d├ęcor piece that you can display for all to see.
Shop online or contact me to place your qualifying order and take advantage of the savings today!
*Offer valid July 1–31, 2013 while supplies last. No qualifying purchase needed. No limit per order. No refunds or adjustments on product already purchased. 
 
 
I encourage you to give this kit a whirl ... it truly is a "can-do" project and well worth your time!
 
Shopping and Inspiration 24/7

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know that you were adverse to the canvas! You did a wonderful job with this and what a beautiful piece for your living room!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one seems out of my box, too! I might have to give it a try! I love what you did with it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!