Monday, May 27, 2013

Artiste Flower Pots

Two things I'm loving right now: paper crafting and finally being able to shop my local greenhouses! So why not have a little fun and combine the two. I made these flower pots using the popcorn box cut on my Artiste Cricut Cartridge:



Paper: Chantilly
Baker's Twine: Paradise
Snapdragons from Forest Lake Floral (my favorite greenhouse)

 
Here's a tip:
Use a piece of cardboard or thick packing material to reinforce the bottom of your boxes. In this case, I cut a 2x2 square of cardboard and glued it in with Liquid Glass. Now I have a sturdy box that will support a little more weight.
 
These make great little "happy gifts" for a neighbor, co-worker, or teacher. I brought these to a recent team meeting as a fun little surprise. My fellow Rose Blossom team mates really like these!
 
Wishing you a beautiful, creative, and happy day!
Thanks for stopping by the Tator Patch!
 
Shopping & Inspiration 24/7
 
 



5 comments:

  1. Love this idea! I just may have to use it the next time I buy flowers for someone. thanks for the inspiration!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were lovely, and yes, they did love receiving them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Perfect for some posies for the teachers. SO scraplifting this. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!