Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Studio J: My Happy Pants

I take LOTS of photos when my youngest grandson is around. He's one of the happiest little people I've ever met and his smile makes my day!

Here a couple of Studio J layouts using some of the recent photos I snapped of Mr Happy Pants:


I love photographing "everyday life" ... especially when I can catch sweet little moments like these!


Studio J is the perfect scrapbooking option for busy parents and grandparents. I'm able to create pages like this and still have plenty of time to enjoy making mini albums, cards, and gifts. Consider giving it a try if you haven't yet!

Just a reminder for fellow and future Studio J fans ....
The month of February is a digital delight! From February 1–28, 2013, all Studio J layouts will be $5!* That’s $1.95 savings per each two-page layout! It’s the perfect time to get clicking with ready-made Express Collections or customize layouts with embellishments, My Stickease® accents, and unique papers and color combinations of your own. If you’ve never tried Studio J before, what are you waiting for? You’ve taken the photos. Now keep the memories!


Thanks for stopping by the  Tator Patch today. 
 Wishing you a smiley, happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!