Monday, February 18, 2013

Scrappin' Sisters

Oh! .... happy mail for me last Friday! I received my "class photos" from Delta Phi Scrappa weekend!
Before they got put in the to-do basket I thought about this week's challenge at CAS-UAL Fridays and decided to get these babies scrapped! The challenge is to create a project using black, white, and one other color. Easy with these pics ... I added pink! (more precisely, Cotton Candy by Close To My Heart)



Supplies used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Black, Cotton Candy by CTMH
Printed papers purchased through Delta Phi
Ink: Black and Cotton Candy
Stamps: Hooray Bouquet, Nov 2012 SOTM by CTMH
Bakers Twine and Bling by CTMH
You still have time to join in the fun at CAS-UAL Fridays. If not this week's challenge, then maybe some other time ... or just pop on over for some clean and simple inspiration!


Thanks for stopping by ..... hope you enjoyed!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome layout and photos again!!! Love the color choices and all those flowers and ribbon accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I can totally see how the "B&W plus one" is right in line with these photos! Love your layered floral element!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink with that black and white. Looks like a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!