Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Sneak Peek and More!

How about a sneak peak and some fun news?

My "Any Wednesday Workshops" are back and I'm kickin' off with one of Close To My Heart's brightest, most colorful new stars .... Chantilly!




This workshop is based on a lovely Workshop on the Go being offered in the new Idea Book. 

Make 6 cards (2 each of three designs) and a coordinating card box.
$15.00
includes precut papers,  embellishments, stamping supplies, card box, and envelopes

Available class dates:
February 13 6:30-9pm
February 20 6:30-9pm
February 27 6:30-9pm

Sign up for your preferred Wednesday by contacting me via email or phone
651-464-7950

Should you choose to purchase the entire Chantilly Card Workshop on the Go ($29.95)
I will add one card box to your order ... free!

The 2013 Spring-Summer Idea Book goes live online February 1st right HERE! You won't be disappointed!

Thanks for stopping by ... sure do appreciate it!

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I love that card box. It would make a great gift to give someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this whole idea! People that come to your classes are going to be very, very blessed by your artistic talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I see this box, I just love it all the more! How I wish I lived close-by! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!