Monday, December 17, 2012

Something Pretty For My Desk

It's fun going to the mailbox this time of year! There's nothing like cards and newsletters from loved ones, neighbors, and long distance friends. I was especially tickled to receive this charming, heartfelt, and handcrafted creation:

 
This lovely piece contains a Post-It notepad and was created by my team leader Brenda Rose. She used the upcoming January Stamp of the Month, the new alcohol markers, seam binding ribbon, and Flirty papers.

Added touches include a stamped message and signature, a stamped and cut monogram seal on the wrapper, and Flirty Raspberry print paper on the back.

This gift will serve to "pretty up" my office desk and remind me that I have wonderful friends!

Thanks for stopping by today.
Merry Christmas to you and yours!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am so glad that you liked it! I had fun making them for you. Thank you for taking such lovely photos because I didn't take a single one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!