Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Treat Boxes

As soon as I laid eyes on page 74 of the 2012 Fall Winter Idea Book I knew I was making these for our Thanksgiving table this year:


I've learned that if you see something in Close To My Heart's Idea Book, just go for it! Did you know there are "recipes" for all of the artwork you see in the book? That's right. CTMH makes it as easy as possible to duplicate their pieces, or give you a starting reference so you can customize a piece and make it to your liking.


We celebrated our Thanksgiving this last Sunday and I used these boxes to mark each place setting. They were a hit .... or maybe it was the Dove Chocolates inside ... whatever. I had fun making them and they added a nice homemade touch to the dinner table.

Thanks for stopping by!
Comments are always welcome and appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. What a nice place setting, Marg! Your table must be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!