Thursday, November 15, 2012

Studio J: Pumpkin Patch Pics

Just a quick share today ..... Our annual visit to the pumpkin patch was a whole lot of fun. We decided to mix it up a bit this year and try a different local patch. We were not disappointed at all!

 
Pretty sure that "Hooligans" is my best-ever-most-favorite fun Close To My Heart paper ever!
And guess what? There's an endless supply available in Studio J!

Studio J Tip: This layout is a high resolution png collage with a transparent background. This type of photo file can be created using PhotoShop, PS Elements or this case, PicMonkey. It was then dropped onto Studio J's "No Limits" pattern. I placed the black patterned Hooligans paper on top of the photos then sent it the the back so the paper became the background. That's when the fun begins .... layering in google eyes, creatures, stars, and ribbon! This is probably the most fun I've had creating in Studio J so far.

If you have any questions or need more info on how to create and use collages with Studio J, I'd be happy to help. I offer free Studio J workshops in my "Any Wednesday Workshop" schedule. Contact me via email if I can be of assistance!

Thanks for stopping by the Tator Patch.
As always, comments are encouraged, welcome and appreciated!
Have a spectacular day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!