Friday, November 2, 2012

Studio J: Look Who Turned 4!

Moving forward through my latest Studio J layouts ..... My little sweetie pie turned 4 in September. Her Daddy and Mommy pulled out all the stops to celebrate. There was so much going on all at once, I really didn't get a chance to do any organized picture taking. This is one of those times when you just go with what you can get!

Studio J Tip:
I drew in a text box over the pink vertical strip on the right page. Then I choose a cute font and typed the name "dana rose" until the text box was filled. I recolored the text in chocolate ... and Bam! I had a unique background that my sweetie pie will be sure to notice someday.

There are so many ways to customize your layouts using Studio J. The possibilities are endless .... really!

Thanks for stopping by .... Have an awesome weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, she's so cute! That is a great tip about typing Dana's name. I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet indeed! Love that tip about the text box with the name repeated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!