Monday, October 1, 2012

Tator Patch News: October 2012


Yes, the blog posts have been lacking in frequency these last two weeks but that doesn't mean I haven't been in the craft room! I have some super fun stuff to share!

First off, I'm introducing "Any Wednesday Workshops". I am now available on most Wednesday evenings and offering you a chance to create two 2-page layouts or work in Studio J from 6:30-9pm.

These are the layouts you'll be making in October:



 
Page designs and product by Close To My Heart make these layouts fun and easy!
Go to my Workshops page for details!
 
 
 
"Any Wednesday Workshop" STUDIO J
 

October's Studio J Workshop gets a boost with a bonus directly from Studio J! They read my mind and knew I was putting "Any Wednesday Workshops" together! (not really, but it's fun to think so!)
 
Buy 9 Studio J layouts and receive the 10th one FREE!
That's in addition to my FREE Studio J workshops and the monthly prize drawing for Page Protectors!
 
Go to my WORKSHOPS page or the OCTOBER SPECIALS page for details
 
 
October Card Kit
(mail order or pick-up only)
 
 
Card kits are pre-cut, pre-stamped, and sorted with a card base and envelope. Full color instructions are included. Each kit is designed to be easy, fun, and affordable.
Go to my WORKSHOPS page to make your purchase today!
 
Stamp of the Month: "Very Merry Christmas"
Oh, there's so much potential to create lovely keepsake cards and ornaments with this stamp set!

Don't miss out on this one .... It's only $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase!
Get all the details on my OCTOBER SPECIALS page.
 
 
I'm excited to be offering workshop times and projects that will get you back in the swing of things, stretch your creativity, and let you explore new products and techniques!
 
I'm always an email away at theparge@gmail.com
 
Thanks for stopping by!

 




4 comments:

  1. I am just now sitting down to read blogs this week. You have a lot going on, and I think your Tuesdays are an amazing idea!! That card for your card kit is really, really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "any Wednesday workshops" idea. Very clever. The layout is adorable as is your card. I can't wait to play with that WOTG stamp set some more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your "any Wednesday" idea. And those layouts are beautiful. I've got to take some lessons from you Marg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those layouts! It sure does look like you had a lot of fun making them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!