Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy Mail!

Is there anything better than Happy Mail at the end of a long day at the office? I think not. This is what I found carefully packaged in my mailbox yesterday:

This lovely card was sent to me by my awesomely creative and dear personal friend Brenda. Don't you just love the soft elegant look of this card?  That's Florentine paper by Close To My Heart and seam binding ribbon dyed with Creme Brulee ink.


How about this adorable little box! Brenda saw me eyeing up this dimensional cut from the new Artiste Cricut Cartridge when we were at convention in Dallas. How perfect that she made this for me using the new LaBelle Vie papers and Black Tulle Ribbon ... oops!, you just got another sneak peak at some of the beautiful new Close To My Heart product coming August 1st! (insert wink here)


And as an added little surprise, I opened the box and let out another "aawww, how sweet!"
Not only did Brenda wish me Happy Birthday in a most delightful way, she zapped the day's stress away in a matter of seconds! Really, I suspect she's kind of like Mary Poppins ... only more creative!

Thanks for stopping by the Tator Patch .... have a lovely weekend!
Comments are encouraged, welcome, and much appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet! Happy Birthday Marg!!

    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marg! How sweet of you to say such kind things! I knew you would love to have this box, and it was such a pleasure to make it for you. You just made my day, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!