Sunday, April 29, 2012

Inspired by Dotty ... again!

Busy, busy weekend here .... I'm preparing for a combo garage sales / Close To My Heart Open House being held next weekend. First order of business was to clean the garage .... not an easy task with a "garage sale resistant" significant other!

I got lucky when my daughter showed up to lend a helping hand, and #2 son was able to get "Mr No Garage Sale" involved in a boat lift repair project! Needless to say, everyone made good progress on the tasks at hand!

Now the fun part! .... organizing my displays and products for potential new CTMH customers! I spruced up my "Dotty for You" display and realized that I had yet to post these 4x4 cards:






 



 
"Dotty for You" is one of the most versatile paper packs I've come across in a long time. I've used up just about every little scrap of  my first pack! I made 18 notepad covers, 2-12x12 scrapbook pages, 1-12x24 layout, and 20 cards ... all with one $5.00 paper pack!

Get the details on how you can put your hands on this best-ever National Scrapbook Day paper pack from Close To My Heart by clicking here or going to the "April Specials" page here on my blog.

Okay ... I'm back to sorting, pricing, and preparing to show Mr No Garage Sale how worthwhile it is to get rid of the clutter, and have a clean garage!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Marg, I love all of your 4x4 Dotty cards! They are all adorable!! Thanks so much for sharing them. You have inspired me-- I'm running off to get out the Dotty paper now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combos on your mini-cards. What a great idea for your smaller pieces of paper. I am loving that pack too. I really like the accordian fold medallion on that one card. Good luck with your yard sale. I want to have one once school gets out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 4x4 dotty cards! The flower on the "for you" card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each card is as beautiful as the next. You truly are an inspiration when it comes to specials, and you have a great, way of telling people about them! I have a Mr. No Garage Sale at our house, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cards Marg! I'm so glad I found your blog--I became a follower a few weeks ago, and always love seeing what you come up with. I've left you something over on my blog:
    http://lisasloftofjoy.blogspot.com/2012/04/ketchup.html
    =0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!