Thursday, February 23, 2012

Studio J: May Day and Happy 50th

My baby sister and her lovely partner live in the Powderhorn Park neighborhood in Minneapolis. The neighborhood is well known for their annual May Day Festival and Parade. It just so happens that my sister lives right on the parade route! In keeping with the spirit of the event, {and because she's cute, thoughtful, and a top-notch host} my sister opens her backyard and home to family and friends to view the parade and enjoy grilled goodies. I really look forward to this celebration every year!

Bonus fun for 2011's celebration was my brother's 50th birthday! Everything came together so perfectly and this was one of those days I will remember and cherish for years to come.


These Studio J pages were created with the "Lucky" paper kit and let me tell you ..... I love the "real" paper version but the Studio J version is even better! Really! The alphabet, embellishment selection and versatility makes "Lucky" my favorite Studio J kit.  

The "Best Seat" title was created using the quick title tool for "best seat" and the title tool for "on the house". These tools made the title creation quick and easy, allowed me to play with various fonts, and let me place that title right on top of the photo.

I know I've put this out there in several previous posts .... but ... if you even think you'd like to try Studio J .... here's an opportunity to do so at a considerable savings! This offer is good until February 29th and I encourage you to contact me if you have any question, or would like to schedule a one-on-one Studio J session with me. I'd love to show you how!



 Shop with me 24/7 margvp.myctmh.com
Email me any ol' time! theparge@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by the Tator Patch!
Comments always welcome and appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting. I appreciate the vote of support!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!