Thursday, February 16, 2012

Live.Laugh.Love

Here's the layout I was creating in THIS "How-To" post:

The five photos on the left side are some of my favorite shots of "me and my guy"over the years. The larger 4x6 on the right is a very recent shot I took when I was playing with my iPhone camera. I had such a good time creating this layout. Looking at these old photos reminded me of just how much I love this guy and some of the fun times we've had.



I'll be posting this layout at  Lasting Memories "All You Need is Love" challenge. Perfect!

I'm also submitting this layout to Practical Scrappers for thier current call for "Love" themed projects! You want to get a near overdose of ideas and inspiration? .... visit Practical Scrappers now!


As mentioned in the previous post, I used Close To My Heart's new Pemberley papers along with several stamp sets, inks and assorted other embellishments. For a closer look at these and other great new products, go to margvp.myctmh.com



Thanks for paying the Tator Patch a visit today!
Hope you stop by again!



8 comments:

  1. This is great! I love that you added old photos and im loving your roses! ;) Thank you for playing with us at LM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this!! Very clever with your photo's over the yrs. Very neat! Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!! Good luck with our giveaway to!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Marg! I don't see layouts of you and Al very often. I just love this set of pages - they are a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful LO... love how you set it up!! love the roses... love the colours... love the stamps!!! love it all
    thanks for sharing - join again on lasting memories - Kimberly DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love this! What a Great way to add alot of photos! Thanks for sharing it at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this layout!! And a 2 Pager too! Perfect in my book. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lasting Memories this week!!
    Michele
    LMDT
    P.S. Check out our LM Blog sometime today!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You definately deserve the featured spot. Love the LO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you pulled the two pages together and how you used photos over the years! Congrats on being featured with Lasting Memories!

    Elizabeth LMDT
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!