Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pool Fun on an Icy Night!

Cold temps and icy roads postponed a team meeting tonight so it's off to my craft room to begin Valentine cards, put the finishing touches on my January Take Twelve layout, and post this layout to two challenge blogs:


I dug out my trusty Fiskars scallop border punch for the challenge at
Shopping Our Stash

I also posted this layout on facebook for the first January challenge at
Click on this link and "like" my layout .... thanks!



This is my then two year old granddaughter who learned to love the pool last summer!

Supplies used:
Pattern and inspiration by Close To My Heart
Papers and inks by CTMH
Stamps by Hero Arts and CTMH
Lettering from misc stash and inked with CTMH
Embellies by CTMH
Ribbon .... I found myself without white grosgrain and substituted seam binding.

Have a great upcoming week and for you fellow Minnesotans .... drive careful!

Thanks for stopping by!
Comments always welcome and appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun layout, love your use of the border punch & love the cute banner too! Thanks for joining us this week over at SOS (Shopping our Stash) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that layout...great banner and love how you incorporated our border challenge into it...thanks for playing along with SOS...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!