Thursday, January 19, 2012

Brrrrr .... Wonderland?

It's really winter in Minnesota today (minus the snow) with below zero temps and blustery winds. My new wool mittens are going to come in handy this morning as I head to the office!!

Ironic that I scheduled today's post to focus on one of my favorite themed product collections from Close To My Heart!

The "Wonderland" collection from Close To My Heart has been one of the best sellers for me since it was introduced last August. Twilight, Chocolate, Crystal Blue, Gray Flannel and Daisy White all come together to create the frosty look of a winter day and the warm feeling of hot cocoa by the fireplace.

Here are two layouts I assembled using Wonderland papers:

Just imagine your photos and journaling on these lovely pages .....



These layouts can also be seen in the Autumn-Winter 2011 Idea Book. If you've been thinking about purchasing any of the Wonderland items, I encourage you to do so by January 31st as this collection will be retired at that time.

Here are a couple of cards made with Wonderland:



I look forward to presenting the 2012 Spring Summer Idea Book on February 1st but wanted to give you, some of my best customers, a little heads-up! If you'd like more information on this or any other current products offered by CTMH, please don't hesitate to give me a buzz, or email me. I'm happy to share!

For a complete list of retiring Close To My Heart items, revisit this blog post!
Here's the link to my 24/7 store:  https://margvp.myctmh.com/Home.aspx

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!