Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Last ....

I put this quick and easy 8.5x11 page together for this week's "Getting to Know You" challenge over at Lasting Memories.

I used a simple "quiz" approach to take a quick snapshot of "me".

The journaling is simply a list of ten things:
The Last:
1. book I read
2  new friend I made
3. place I visited
4. TV show I watched
5. good deed I performed
6. meal I prepared
7. gift I gave 
8. person I called
9. photo on my camera
10.google search.



Here's where I found the quiz;
Ella Publishing
Here's a sketch I used:
http://lizqualman.blogspot.com/
Here are the other supplies;
Background paper: Close To My Heart paper and ink
Other papers, trim, and flowers: Little Yellow Bicycle
Lettering: American Craft and Karen Foster

Thanks for stopping by the Tator Patch!!

11 comments:

  1. Great job!!! I'm really enjoying learning so much about the people who join LM every week! And what a great idea too....a list of "the last' I saw french toast!!! Let me know when it's on the menu again and you will have a visitor :):) Thansk so much for playing along with us this week at Lasting Memories! Hope to see more of you in upcoming challenges :):)
    Hugs!!
    Tina~LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute layout! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really creative.. I love the "quiz" idea! Thanks for playing with us at LM!
    Michelle LMDT
    scrappinforkenzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quiz. I used one similar to do a year in my life with a monthly quiz. I'll have to find the book you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea with the title and quiz. I saw something like this that you do with your kids on each birthday to keep track of favorites each birthday. I love the blues and greens. Thanks for joining us on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful "ME" LO! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch. I love the idea of journaling your last.... The colors are fun and i love the embellishments.

    ~Jennasa
    findtimetocreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great take on my sketch! Love how you turned it around and add journaling instead of the second photo. TFS! Will have new sketch posted tomorrow! Hugs - Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. love - love - love your quiz idea!!!!
    thanks for sharing with Lasting Memories
    Kimberly DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout! I LOVE the way you did the journaling--so much so that I may just have to scraplift! Congrats on making Top 3 at LM!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!