Thursday, December 1, 2011

November in a Nutshell

I just don't know where 2011 has gone, let alone November! Well, here it is in a nutshell ....
The eagles have returned to our backyard.
"Without Don Henley, but, there is one that resembles Joe Walsh"
(my guy has a great sense of humor!)
Deer hunting proved a success for John and his gal Cassie.
My pilot-man was grounded all month while his helicopter was undergoing its annual inspection.
Discovered a couple of decent boxed wines while on retreat with the girls
and.......
my mail carrier borrowed me her favorite wine glasses!
I made 16 of these for our Thanksgiving table.
We carved a turkey ....
..... sat down, gave thanks for our many blessings, and ... 
..... enjoyed a feast of everyone's favorite Thanksgiving foods!
Above average temps gave me more time to enjoy the lake shore with ....
..... some of my favorite peeps!
All in all .... a pretty darn good month!

December ..... bring it on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!