Sunday, November 6, 2011

Howdy!

Yah!!! I had time to participate in the sports/western/country theme challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!

I chose a "country western" theme, dug out the precious little I have left of CTMH's old Sarsaparilla paper, the Lovely Buckles stamp set , and a Charlie Horse stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps.

I used the pocket card pattern on page 28 of the "Originals" book by Jeanette Lynton.

I used the "Swirls" Cuttlebug folder to emboss the pocket, then sanded and inked. The buckle is embossed in silver. I used my silver embossing powder to alter pewter brads so they matched the buckle. (a little trick I learned in Detroit)
And here's the little card that is sticking out of the pocket! There's plenty of room inside this 7x5 card to write a personal message to someone special.

Thanks for stopping by the Tator Patch!
Comments are always welcome and appreciated.