Monday, September 26, 2011

Boot Camp: Patterns

Its all about patterened papers at Ella Boot Camp with Lisa Dickenson. We explored different options when working with "mixin' it up" to create exciting, complimentary pattern combinations.

For this page, I chose to use patterns that are of the same scale.

Sorry .... Don't know what's up with the photo quality here .... the focus is terrible!.... hhhmmm, I better fix the problem before the next post! Drill Sgt Maggie Holmes would be ashamed of me!!!!
Journaling reads:
Hard to believe my little brother is 45! He's anwesome
guy~brother~friend~husband~uncle and father. Happy 45 John!


It was so easy to coordinate this page using the Elemental papers and coordinating inks from Close To My Heart. The title letters were cut with the new Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, a CTMH exclusive.
signature

3 comments:

  1. Ooh! I love the mixture of Elemental papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your LO! love the colors and how the grid is the background for a smaller pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfection! i love this mix of patterns and you nailed the drill! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!