Thursday, August 18, 2011

Inspired Buttons!

There was a hApPY paCkAge in my mailbox yesterday. I won six sets of absolutley adorable buttons from Charlene's Button Box! I was so pleased I just had to do a quick share:



If I had to choose a favorite, I think it would be these!

For these and other totally inspired, fun, and smile-inducing challenge prizes, visit Better Living through Scrapbooking today and join in the fun!

To see more of Charlene's Button Box, visit her blog HERE or her Etsy shop HERE.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Her buttons are so cute! I have some of the butterflies with black scrolls as well as some flowers and squares. They are so pretty to use on a page or card, and I do believe I am hoarding them!! Congratulations on your win!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!