Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Victorian Tea 1995

This layout was created using photos from 1995. My daughter and I attended the Mother-Daugher Victorian Tea at church that year. We were all dressed up 'ol style, complete with flowery hats and pearls. I clearly remember my daughter being very happy to escape the hot, stuffy church basement after the luncheon!




I used the "You and Me Kit" from Close To My Heart. The kit lets you create two 2-page layouts (I'll share the second one later this week). The directions are easy to follow and allow for any number of additions or adjustments you'd like to make. For instance: I decided to add this paper flower trio in place of the bow because the flowers more closely matched our hats and the Victorian Tea theme.


What's really bonus is the fact that you can purchase this kit for only $15.00 and the proceeds go towards relief efforts for recent flood and storm victims:
During the month of June, order a You & Me kit for only $15 US/ $16.50 CAN (a retail value of $34.95/$38.95), and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the American Red Cross 2011 Floods and Tornadoes relief operations. Simply use item number CC1012B to place your order for this sensational kit and help those in need at the same time. The You & Me: Stronger Together campaign will continue until June 30 at 11:59 pm (MDT) or while supplies last.


For more information, go to my CTMH website: http://margvp.myctmh.com/
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!