Sunday, June 26, 2011

Catching a Glimpse

Every now and then I catch a glimpse of that little boy ....


This is my eldest son who has always loved being on 2 wheels. From about age 12, he and his younger brother talked about getting motorcycles someday. Well, their dream worked out in recent years and even though I worry a bit, I know this is exactly what they've been waiting for.

This is the June 7th Sassy Lil Sketch that inspired this page:



  

Supplies Used:
Paper: Kraft and Lucky Level 2 CTMH
Embellies: Lucky Level 2 Assortment CTMH
Kraft Border: CTMH
Hemp Twine: CTMH
Stamp Sets: CTMH D1495 and C1439
Inks: Outdoor Denim, Desert Sand, and Sunset, CTHH

If you would like to see more Close To My Heart products and ideas, please visit my website:
or
email me at: theparge@gmail.com

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love the circles and arrow across the top and your cut work on the bike - Fabulous! I'm a new follower. ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great "manly" layout! Those are hard for me to do. I really love that bicycle! Thanks for playing with us at Sassy Lil' Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!