Thursday, April 21, 2011

Rock'in That Plaid!

The best hugger in the whole world spent an overnight with me last weekend. Needless to say, I snapped just a few {44} photos. Her little plaid coat and coordinating cap were adorable. She rocked both!

We took a walk down to the lake shore on Sunday morning, sat watching the birds swoop and dive, and spent time together. One nice thing about two year olds; no indepth conversations, no politics, no gossip, no complaints. Just simple questions, quiet wonder, and time well spent.

Here's a digital layout I created using a few of my favorite photos, graphics from Katie Pertit at Designer Digitals, and digi papers by EchoPark.

I chose not to create a main title for this page. I really like the layout for the photos and the memories it brings to mind. I just don't feel like I need a title on every layout I make. Really, that plaid jacket says it all!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh, she is the cutest! And I agree with you about titles. Sometimes the picture says it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!