Monday, April 25, 2011

Craft-lete in Training!

See that really cute sidebar art? The one with the elephant wearing workout gear? That's Ella. {I love how she matches my new blog color scheme} For the next couple of weeks I will be participating in  Spring Training 2011 over at Ella Publishing!

I'm really excited to join in the fun with fellow paper-digi crafters, writers, and inspire-ers as we bounce around ideas and attempt daily challenges.

It's not too late to join .... here's the link to get the skinny!
http://www.ellapublishing.com/springtraining

I'll be sharing my Craftnasium progress as I shape up my skills and learn new tricks. Looks like a fun 2 weeks coming up here at the Tator Patch!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I think you will have a blast and can't wait to see what you learn!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!