Saturday, March 19, 2011

Lucky Me

Over at Papercraft Star we are using this photo as inspiration to create something with a St Patrick's theme:

I really like the variety of greens in this photo, the scalloped plates, and most especially, that little ribbon in the lower right corner. So, with that in mind, I created this card:


Supplies used:
Papers: Bazzil Kraft and Coconut Swirl, Cosmos Cricket Garden Variety
Stamp Sets: CTMH Set #D1270 and Ali Edwards "The Story Of"
Inks: CTMH Olive, Ponderosa Pine, New England Ivy
Ribbon: CTMH White Daisy
Scallop Punch 3" and 2.5"
Stickles: Green
Pop-Dots


Have  a wonderful weekend. I know I will after I get some Spring cleaning done, walk my Holley-Dog, prep a couple of dinners, run errands, finish the laundry........Oh lucky me!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What a fun and beautiful card. I love the designer paper and the stamping is superb! Love it! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star! Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green inking on the edges makes this really special, Marg. You've wrapped that ribbon a little differently from the norm - I like it !! Always good to have you with us at Papercraft Star !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all the fun clovers in the background! So fun! I am so glad you joined us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!