Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Miss You" Card

I've been wanting to use a stamp set I bought from Clear Dollar Stamps quite some time ago, and as soon as I saw this week's sketch from Liz Chidester at Papercraft Star, I knew exactly what I was going to do.....

.......here's the sketch...

.....and here's what I did with it.....



Is that little birdie cute or what? CDS has a huge selection of adorable acrylic stamps as very reasonable prices. My favorites include the Charlie and Charliene line as well as their huge selection of Bible verse stamps. Just about every stamp set in the line features great tips and ideas on using the stamps .... that's where the idea for this card came from. I'm fairly new at card-making and just love the product and inspiration over at CDS .... check them out! And after you do that, join in the fun at Papercraft Star!

Supplies used:
Base cardstock: Bazzill, Ruby and Coconut Swirl
Stamp Set: CDS Set #5604
Ink: Archival Jet Black
Stickles: Ruby Slipper
Copic: Red Lipstick
Ribbon: CTMH Cranberry

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Cute card! I am a fan of CDS stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that the cutest little birdie. Adorable. Love how the sentiment is placed with the bling. Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Star. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card made me smile! Thanks for the Friday cheerfulness!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, that little bird IS cute !! I love your ideas here. (It tickled me how great the card looks with your blog look too !!) Glad to have you with us once again at Papercraft Star.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!