Saturday, February 19, 2011

Believe in Yourself Card

I might be getting the hang of this card making thing! It didn't take long to put a card together for this week's challenge at Papercraft Star using this sketch:


Here's the card!





Supplies used:
All Paper:  SEI Claire
Ribbon and large brad: SEI Claire
Small Pearls: Vintage Attic
Stamp: CTMH Set #C1266
Ink: Archival Jet Black

I'm off to Minneapolis this morning to attend the "Wedding Suite" workshop at {Paper Source}. I'm hoping this will help put the final touches to my daughter's wedding invitations. If nothing else....I get to visit a new store! On my way home, I plan on stopping at {Archiver's} and checking out this weekend's make 'n takes! Have a terrific Saturday!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful color mix - makes me think of chocolate covered cherries !! Or maybe it is the cool brad, I dunno, but I can almost smell it. Always a treat to have you with us at Papercraft Star - looking forward to seeing what you will do with our sketch next week !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't this card speak the truth? Believe in yourself is so profound and just lovely on a card! Great take on the sketch. I am so glad you've joined us at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! I love the button and the little pearls! Thank you for joining us this week at Papercraft Star.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!