Friday, January 28, 2011

Favorite Little Persons!

Of the 60 plus pages in my 2010 Year in Review Album, this page is the one that makes my heart all melty and puts a smile on my face. I want to bust out some dolls, a board game, the duplos, and a remote control car or two. I have a sudden urge to bake chocolate chip cookies and check the pantry to make sure I have PB and J on hand ..... just in case my favorite little persons pay a visit.

Digi Template: K Pertit
Papers: Winter Wonderland, J Sprague
Vertical Stichting: Anna Aspnes
Locket: Renewal Kit, Little Dreamer
{Journaling reads}
These days it’s rare to have all three of my favorite little people together at the same time.  While they are each unique and special in their own way, there’s at least one thing they have in common ..... my heart. I love their hugs and smiles. I love the sound of their voices and laughter. I love watching them grow and learn. They are a blessing and a gift I will forever treasure. They have my heart ..... always.

Thanks for stopping by .... Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!