Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Digi Memorabilia

I'm making good on a goal I had set for my 2010 Year in Review Album. I actually will have it done and ready to put on the shelf by the end of this month! So very happy about that .... Hurray!!

I wound up with a few single page layouts that looked just terrible alongside each other. On the right side, I had a Renaiscance page with a red-black-white theme going. On the left side I had my adorable two year old grandaughter on a pink-brown page. Believe me, no matter how much I liked these pages individually, I just didn't like them side by side.

Solution? I dug into my "catch all" basket, pulled a few things out, did the scan-copy-paste thing and created coordinating digi memorabilia pages that took the single page layouts and turned them into more appealing two page spreads.

This one includes the daily program, map, and ticket stub from Ren-Fest 2010:

Paper: Bergun Dusk, Michelle Martin
Overlay: Paper Lace 2, J Edwards
Ribbon: Michelle Coleman
Clock Parts: Katie Pertite
Tape & Staples: Anna Aspnes
This one features a piece of artwork from one of my favorite local artists:
Flower stems, leaves & petals: K Fredricks, The Lily Pad
Stiches and Staples: Anna Aspnes
Font: Honey Script, dafont.com
Letters: alphas by J Larsen
Papers: Pinfeathers & Daisy Jane
Now, off to the printer along with this title page and I can call it done:

Paper: Naturally Krafty 7, K Pertite
Overlay: Michelle Coleman
Leaves: K Pertite
Word Art: Ali Edwards
Font: Arial
Jan-Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!