Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Joy

My holiday theme this year....JOY. I've taken a real liking to this word lately. It seems to be everywhere: the word that is. It's probably been hanging around everywhere for a long time and I'm just now starting to actually see it. It's popping out at me: ornaments, banners, cards, lyrics, stamps, printed paper, and  fabric. Everywhere I'm tell'in ya!

So, in keeping with the word JOY, I've decided that it should be more than a word this holiday season. It needs to be an action. It needs to be sought after, grabbed onto, lived, and passed along to everyone I meet, greet, and visit. I believe that if I look a little closer, listen a little longer, and reach out to others a bit more, I can experience the real thing.... JOY....I like the sound of that.

Get the instructions for this and other ultra easy-peasy holiday cards here:
http://www.ellapublishing.com/ezine/2009-nov/quick-christmas-cards
I used white Bazzill cardstock SEI paper scraps, pop-dots, and a corner rounder to make mine.
 I used them as Christmas Party invitations!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing a link to Celeste's article! It is such an adorable card. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!