Monday, November 29, 2010

Back on Track!!!

After a hectic and nearly "blog-less" November, I'm back on track! What have I been up to?....More home improvements {hopefully the last until next Spring}, preparing for the upcoming holidays, making a list and checking it twice, and staying {very} busy at the end of another successful business year.  Here's a few photos of other November activity...

I spent four days at Heritage Place Retreat Center in Hinckley, MN with this group of AWESOME gals!















I was thrilled to watch the eagles in our backyard! I stop everything I'm doing when they're out over the lake and in our trees. Incredible.













Prepared and enjoyed our Thanksgiving with the kids on Sunday November 21st













My daughter-in-law took the time to make sure lots of family photos were taken. This is my favorite!













I watched Santa come to town at the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade! {On televsion that is}













YIKES!!! 3:47 AM Friday November 26th  = My first Black Friday experience.
Gotta tell ya .... great people watching!













Great to be back on track....
Here's to  photos, blogging, creativity, baking, and planning all kinds of holiday fun ... Cheers!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!