Monday, October 25, 2010

Life is Good

Just finished up another October challenge over at  Better Living Through Scrapbooking This one was a little slow in coming because I had to focus on {me}.

I used the awesome Piggy Tales April PTA kit that I won in August at http://www.betterliving.com/ along with American Craft Thickers (Nutmeg), SEI pop-dots, white gel pen, black slick writer, and a doily punch by Martha Stewart. I altered the photos with the "fun effects" feature in the Kodal Easy-Share software.



Funny thing (sort of) .... I was setting the numbers 5-1 in place to indicate my age, I stopped, looked at the numbers and said {out loud} "How did that happen?"  Well folks, it did. I'm lucky and blessed in many ways. Life is good.

Thanks for stopping by the {Tator Patch}
Go ahead .... leave a comment !!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful layout, Marg! You are such a great scrapper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!