Monday, October 18, 2010

A Good Trade

I just returned from four days of R&R on the North Shore. There's nothing quite like trading the office shoes for a pair of favorite hiking boots.
I had a furry traveling companion.
I purchased new moccasins and had a lovely chat with the owner here.

I shared my turkey-swiss on cranberry walnut bread sandwich and a cup of turkey wild rice soup.
We stopped here....

....to see this over Lake Superior.
She got stranded in the loft.
I discovered Grilled Portabella Sandwiches here.
She's an Eagle-Eye
This is an Eagle
Loved spending time with these two.

I made a good trade. Thanks little sister.
******************************
Thanks for visiting the {Tator Patch}   







1 comment:

  1. Nice Marge. I would have loved to have gone with you guys....I would have made the time for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!