Thursday, September 30, 2010

1987 Revisited {Briefly}

I  uploaded another challenge entry at Better Living Through Scrapbooking. This one was so much fun because we were asked to use an old photo of ourselves and design a project around this title; "Quick! Call the Fashion Police!"

The photo dates back to the winter of 1987 when I was a parts runner for a local auto parts store. The text reads: Hate to admit it but ... I really liked that old sweatshirt - found it at the 2nd hand store. The sleeves were shot so I cut them off! As for the red and white striped cowl-neck sweater, the HUGE eyeglasses with the heart sticker, and the super short bangs ... Can we say "Dr. Suess"?
Better Living September Challenge #3
Supplies used: Paper and buttons from a 99 cent Archivers pack I purchased at Scrapfest
Letters are a combination of Karen Foster stickers and words/letters I cut out of magazines
Distress Ink: Tim Holtz,   PopDots: SEI  Brackets inked with CTMH Crandberry and striped with a white Gel Pen


Thanks for stopping by the Tator Patch!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!