Thursday, October 1, 2015

RB Hop! Twinkle Tags

Welcome!
October 1st and that means we're featuring artwork using the new Stamp of the Month!

You likely just visited the delightful and talented Lynn Darda which means you're hot on the trail. Your hop route is located on the bottom of this post in case you get side lined!

This is October's Stamp of the Month "Twinkle"
This set has three coordinating cuts from the Artiste Cartridge.
And how about those adorable little light bulbs?


I don't know about you, but I have some difficulty working on December creations before the leaves have turned and the first frost arrives. But you know what? I'm good with starting on small things so I decided to have some fun with tags:



I used the color palette from the White Pines collection and proceeded to randomly dig around for accents and bling. There's shimmer trim, Fundamentals glitter goodness, Artiste cuts, Sequins, Enamel Gems, and a little Liquid Glass action here and there.








Here's a quick tip for saving time when you're making multiples of something:


Leave your Cricut cuts on the mat and stamp them while they're being held in place!


Thanks for joining us!
~Your support and comments along the way are welcome and appreciated~

Now I'm sending you off to see Just One Pretty Piece {inside and out} Shelly!


Here's your Hop Route:

Lynn 

Marg You are Here!




8 comments:

  1. Wow! With all of those fabulous tags, you are certainly ready for Christmas! Great tip about stamping with the multiple cuts held in place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have totally inspired me to use this set to create my own tags....using Kraft and these images! I love, love, LOVE your tags! I stamp while on the Circut mat also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these tags Marg! I'll be scraplifting them if ya don't mind! 😄

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable use of this stamp set Marg. You have inspired me to use tags more often. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too fun! My customers are always asking for more Christmas tags - I'll just have to send them your way, because these are just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your twinkle tags! I will be lifting some of these lovelies if ya don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my heavens! I would totally buy a set of these! You should package and sell these in kits! I think you'd do really well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!