Saturday, December 20, 2014

Crazy 4 Samplers

I think I may have stumbled upon something that is "trending" in paper crafting. Samplers. Lovely 12x12 tiles pages that feature beautiful paper and coordinating elements. I first spotted them on Pinterest and tracked back to Crafty Lalia. I can't say they originated there, but I sure liked what I saw and have been creating them for a few months. 

Here are the two I currently have displayed in my craftroom:


Red and Black Shimmer Trim
Clear Sparkles


Art Philosophy and Artiste Cricut Cartridges

So what will I do with these after they are replaced with my next set? These are going to make great title pages for albums, or seasonal divider pages in my Year in Review Album. I'm sure there are other uses as well. All I know is that I love to make them!

'Tis the Season to be jolly!

3 comments:

  1. Very cool samplers! I'll bet it's a joy to work in your craft room with these beautiful pieces of art surrounding you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them Marg! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, these are beautiful! Great designs and what a wonderful way to showcase CTMH papers and embellishments. Might have to make a Heartstrings or Hopscotch sampler. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!