Sunday, October 12, 2014

Blog Hop! Rose Blossoms and Artfully Sent



This month we're featuring Thanksgiving and Christmas Cards from the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge.

Oh this is going to be interesting .... {and fun}

The Rose Blossoms are back again this month with a Blog Hop inspired by the new Artfully Sent Cricut Collection from Close To My Heart. Their art is creative and beautifully inspired. These ladies are always a joy to team up with!

The interesting part? Well, when I added my name to the list of hop-stops, I hadn't even opened my new Artfully Sent cartridge let alone create with it yet. The cards I'm featuring for this hop are my very first cuts ...... So let me at it! {insert squeal of delight here}

I'm a fan of snowflakes and the color palette from our new Snowhaven Collection so these card cuts from page 47 of the booklet worked well for me.



The Artfuly Sent Cartridge cuts envelopes and liners as well!

Many of the card cuts can be rotated to create a different look!


This 5x7 card was cut from page 47 as well.
I used the exclusive Snowhaven Card Workshop on the Go stamp set.


Shimmer Trim, Metallic Baker's Twine, Clear Sparkles, and Charm let these cards shine!


Not bad huh? I watched a few videos online just to get an idea of how to navigate the cuts. It wasn't hard at all to figure out how Artfully Sent works. Once I selected the key I wanted to work with, it was easy, I had these cards cut and assembled in no time!



Blog Hop Path ... You'll be inspired every stop along way!


Lynn 
Marg - You are here! 
If this is your first stop, round back up to Brenda's blog and continue this lovely little trip!


We thank you for joining us!
Have a Blessed week and we hope to see you next month 
when we feature Holiday Decor! 

Artfully Sent Cricut Collection by Close To My Heart
Available Here

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely set of cards, Marg! (Look at you rockin' the Snowhaven, too....GORGEOUS!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am crushing on each and every one of these cards! Just love how you put them all together. How fun to see the different looks. I'm a fab of the snowflakes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I'm convinced you can do no wrong with Snowhaven. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards marg! I love the added charm too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I just love these!! That Snowhaven paper is so pretty and the AS cuts are perfect! Beautiful, Marg!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you did with this paper pack and these cards. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Marg. Love the envelope and liner too. Your work is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are gorgeous!!! Love the envelope liner and cutout snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One would never know that these are your first cuts! You did an amazing job with these cards, and I love all of your delicate touches!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Marg! I am loving the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely LOVE what you did with this paper and the cartridge!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!