Thursday, September 4, 2014

Studio J: Lovely Inside and Out


This layout is a snapshot of a wonderful day I spent with my granddaughter this last summer. While I have a ton of photos from that day, I wanted to create a layout that focused on the lovely person my granddaughter has become. I couldn't be prouder or feel more blessed.

Studio J Express Collection allowed me to complete this layout in under 30 minutes. It actually took me longer to select the photos than it did to drag-drop and journal!


This layout will go in my Year in Review 2014 Album. I'll use all the other photos to create a mini album that tells the story about our day together.

Thanks for stopping by .....  for more info on Studio J visit my website HERE
Setting up an account and creating a layout is FREE! No software to purchase or download. You simply create and pay only for the layouts you have printed.

Shop and Be Inspired 24/7
@



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful layout Marg! Love your journaling and everything about it! Great idea for a mini album of the day itself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!