Saturday, December 14, 2013

Studio J: LYL Goes to Paradise!


I'll continue my walk down memory lane with another Studio J layout I created (well, sort of) using pics of my daughter's first official vacation as a wife and mother. They traveled to Florida with baby in tow and enjoyed some fun in the sun!


 
 
 You can put this very same layout together with the assistance of this "Love Your Layout" tutorial:
 
 



This is just one of many helpful training videos available through Studio J. Give Studio J a whirl ..... it's free to play!

Hope your holiday season is bringing joy ....
Thanks for stopping by the Tator Patch!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable, another awesome layout by the Studio J Queen. I wish I could look over your shoulder and watch you create this layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!