Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Studio J: Apple Orchard

Nothing quite like spending a crisp autumn day at the local apple orchard with a special little someone!
 
Studio J made it easy for me create a layout that will be added to my 2013 Year in Review album!
 
 

This is my "middle g-kid" and we have a standing date every Fall for a trip to the orchard. These are the moments I cherish and the memories I hold near and dear.

Preserving our photos and telling our stories .... that's the beauty and importance of scrapbooking. It matters not "how" you do it ...... find what works for you and start telling your stories today!

Have a wonderful day .... thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, how sweet! Another lovely layout by the Studio J Queen! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!