Sunday, March 24, 2013

Teddy Bear in a Bunny Suit!

I've been so pleased with my Art Philosophy and Artiste Cricut cartridges by Close To My Heart that I don't often entertain the purchase of new cartridges. But ... I had a hunch that I would have fun playing with "Teddy Bear Parade"!

Here's the first of several cards I created for my g-kids:


Close to My Heart supplies:
Cardstock: Cotton Candy, Topiary, Whisper, Cashmere, Black, Honey
Ink: Honey, Pear, Hollyhock, Sky
Glitz Glitter Gel: Green
Stamp Sets: "Spring Up" and "A Rainbow" (both retired)
Other:
Fringe scissors by Martha Stewart
"Teddy Bear Parade" Cricut cartridge by Provocraft

Thanks for hoppin' in ...
Enjoy your day!




5 comments:

  1. So amazing! That bunny is so cute by itself but you made it just wonderful on the card. I am going to try to make it into my craft room tommaro and play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...I was wondering what you would create with all those cuties. Very creative, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, if those bears weren't cute enough, look what you did! So very creative!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!