Monday, February 25, 2013

Hello!

It's been a while since I made cards for my g-kids. So when I sat down at my craft table this past weekend I had some fun with a couple of Cricut cartridges I haven't played with in quite a while.

My sweet g-daughters will each receive one of these in the mail later this week:

All papers, stamps, ink, twine, by Close To My Heart
Cricut Cartridge: Hello Kitty Greetings
It just so happens that this little Hello Kitty qualifies for the "Hello" Challenge over at Papercraft Star!
Did you know that Papercraft lists all their upcoming challenges?
This way we can be inspired by and plan ahead for challenges!

And while I'm at it ..... there's "Anything Goes" over at The Pink Elephant!
The scrapbook challenge this week is "Banners" (I have one in the works!)


Thanks for stopping by ... I  appreciate YOU!


6 comments:

  1. How cute! Your granddaughters will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I popped over to thank you for leaving a comment on my blog and then saw this cute post! I love Hello Kitty. Your g-daughters are lucky girls! Have a great day. - Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. Your granddaughters are going to be so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, love the color scheme. Thanks for playing with us at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute...love Hello Kitty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!
    Sheri~TPE DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!